Saturday, April 1, 2017

Boosting the Vegan Factor

                                                                                                   Author: Nillerdk
Image: Vegetarian Food Platter (here)

B for Boosting the Vegan Factor in the Quest to be Healthy


Note: Phytoestrogens are a group of 
naturally occurring compounds found 
in numerous plant foods. Are they
decidedly healthy or harmful?

Beyond reasonable doubt
Badgering the
Blundering self long abused
Benefits the wayward

Bereft of an unbridled system to counter in a
Brazen manner is the way to
Breach the obstacles in a storm at the
Back of the mind
Bickering incessantly to

Beat the obesity
Blunder by
Boosting the Vegan Factor

A to Z Challenge  4-2-2017

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm that looks good! I'm moving towards being vegan (vegetarian for 18 years) and hoping it'll help with a little weight loss :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was healthy to be vegan but I do so like my roast beef.
    Excellent write and good to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can sure help one in the weight loss department indeed, should also some movement take seed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More healthy vegetables, less fatty foods!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very witty, lover your write-up and all for a good cause! Yay ��

    On my Journey To Courageous Living today is about my fear of Being Seen. Come, check out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The platter looks colourful! and delicious.

    Nilanjana
    From Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not veganistic myself but my daughter is, so I have loads of interesting recipes. Love the way you've composed this Hank.

    Click HERE to read my 200-word tale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your platter looks delicious and healthy

    Thank you for your visit. A to Z:
    B is for Borneo
    ----------

    Anne Young

    Anne's family history

    ReplyDelete